Friday 27 June 2008

It's all very quiet!

I've just got back from taking Isobel, Joe and Amy to school, the last time I'll see them for over a week! Big hugs as they took their Race For CHASE posters into school to show their teachers what Daddy is doing next week!

Isobel has her cycling proficiency today and Monday, so things were a bit of a rush - getting the bike out, tightening the brakes, pumping up the tyres, raising the saddle - good practise - maybe?!

Clare has gone off to work, though I am going to pop in to see her at lunch time before I set up to say goodbye!

I've got a few things to sort out and I'm just hoping I have everything I need! I'm picking Tim up just after 1pm and then we head off to Guildford to meet up with the team before the journey to Land's End tomorrow!

900 miles, 5 days, next week!! Can't wait now!

Thanks to everyone who has sponsored me so far - it is very much appreciated - if you haven't, you still can!! Just click the button to the left and fill in the form!

No comments: