Friday 8 February 2008

More chaos!

Friday 8 Feb 2008

After a day working from home and week 5 of the Alpha course, I have a crazy day ahead today!

I've been up since 5:30am, I've done 22 miles on the bike, though I was up against time this morning! Needed to be in Basildon for 9am!

Managed to get home for 7:40am after a good ride, found a new hill that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be :-) and overtook 2 other cyclists on their way to work :-) On returning home, things were just stirring in the Wright household! Quick shower, change, breakfast, kiss goodbye for tha family and off to work by 8:10am. Made it to Basildon by 8:50 - 10 mins to spare - time for a coffee!!

Just about to go back home now, drop the car off for it's MOT, into London to see Rob & James and work out the logistics for next week and prepare for a workshop at Carphone Warehouse.

Need to be back to pick the car up by 6pm - and it's the School Disco tonight (Joe has decided that the disco is more important than football! Well he did do footy on Thursday nd he has footy on Saturday, so I guess that's probably the right decision!). Clare is looking forward to not having to do the disco on her own again!!!

Not sure whether I am going for a ride tomorrow, or whether the voucher has turned up at work so that I can pick my new bike up. I am hoping to do a long ride on Sunday, though need to sort that out with Tim & Laurence later this afternoon sometime.

I think I am going to enjoy a small glass of wine this evening :-)

No comments: