Thursday 21 February 2008

Rush Hour...

21 Feb 2008

The day started with a 100 mile drive to Rugby for a workshop at the Insitute of Chemical Engineers, a really good bunch of people - it's so much more enjoyable when people actively participate in these sessions! A quick review of the workshop over lunch with the team and back hoome again, just in time to pick the girls up from school.

Joe had footy after school, I took Isobel, Amy and Amy's friend home and started to prepare tea and get changed into my cycling kit. Clare returned home about 4:45pm and I got out on the bike. I am picking up Rachel for the Alpha course at 6:45pm so I only really have time to do about 20 miles.

It's rush hour, so I take the back roads out of Bishop's Stortford, through Allens Green to High Wych - the wind is much stronger than of late, and into my face! As I turned towards Sawbridgeworth from High Wych the wind was behind me and I flew past the rush hour traffic :-) Back through Hatfield Heath and home via Windhill (aptly named tonight). Quick shower and off out!

Looking forward to the ride with Tim on Sunday :-)

No comments: