Friday 15 February 2008

Working from home...

Friday 15 Feb 2008

Managed to work from home today, had a good chat with Iain about the Race for CHASE business cards. eMosaic have kindly offered to provide us with business cards for the event, for which we are very grateful!

Also took the opportunity to get my kit ready for the Team Training Ride tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the ride, but am a little nervous! I've not riden in a group of riders before and I'm not really sure how it'll work out! However I am looking forward to the visit to CHASE tomorrow to find out more about their work, and meet Andrew Castle who is sponsoring our event.

Helped get Joe's football kit ready and clean his boots for tomorrow and put the kids to bed (they had been out all day), and was off to stay with Iain and Jules about 8:30pm. Got to Guildford just after 10pm, had a good chat with Iain, Jules & Tim, before getting some sleep...

No comments: