Saturday 9 February 2008

New bike!

Sat 9 Feb 2008


After the school disco last night I had a lie-in this morning - thanks Clare! I was out at footy with Joe this morning - I think he is showing great promise as a powerful central defender! I avoided the bacon bap this morning - though it was difficult standing on the side of the pitch smelling that bacon!

Dumped Joe's mud soaked clothes in the washing machine, sorted out the bike rack and had a bit of lunch before the trip down to Guildford to pick up my bike!

Good run down, and lots of help from Jackie at Beyond Mountain Bikes to make sure the bike was setup properly :-) Looks great with the the red Keo pedals :-)

Joe's had a good game of Feeding Frenzy on e's xBox and they are now playing Pro-evolution Soccer. Going to have a light tea before going back home - to get ready for a ride with Tim tomorrow - we are hoping to meet up somewhere near Quendon at about 7am in the morning :-0

No comments: