Sunday 18 May 2008

Training Ride - Day 3 - Is anyone out there?

Having spoke to Iain and read his blog entry, it appears that the three riders that made it out yesterday took a tumble on the A31 yesterday. As a result, Iain, Paul and Rich are all a bit sore and Iain and Paul's bikes need some love and care.

I rest my knee and spend the day with the family, we have friends round for coffee after mass, have a lovely Sunday lunch, the children play well together, and Clare and I catch up on last night's Doctor Who!

I contacted James Weatherburn, M.Dip FTST, RSA, LCSP, Sports Massage Therapist and Fitness Consultant (Track 1 Fitness). Recommended by Mark Fraser - thanks Mark. I have an appointment on Wednesday at 5:30pm to review the state of my knee. Hopefully I've not done too much damage and Jim can guide me to the start of the event...

I also plan to sort out my bike this week, new rear cassette, new chain rings, new chain...

No comments: